#MusicInTheAir Podcast hosts this week : BLACK VELVETEEN
What is the track recommended in this dj set?
Well of course I recommed all of them. Here is my fav from this set.
How do you approach a DJ set? What is your configuration and your way of transmitting emotions?
I love to take listeners on a journey. Creating an experience where everything is forgotten for a period of time. I pick tracks that resonate with my soul and that I am always inspired to play. That is at the heart of every mix I make.
What music do you listen to when you take off your DJ headset?
I have eclectic tastes and enjoy every type of genre of music.
Your reference artists / DJs / producers or what advice do you follow?
Right now, I am really enjoying the work of SIS, Newman, Matt Sawyer, T.M.A, Riva Starr and Bedouin
01. Blond:ish, Shawni – Wizard Of Love (Modular Project Remix) / Rebirth
02. Pion, Tebra – Ples (Original Mix) / 8CELL Studio
03. Upercent – Tango (Original Mix) / microCastle
04. Elias Kazais – Midnight and Mind / Leisure Music Productions
05. Drubon – Towerwoud (Original Mix) / Go Deeva Records
06. Blaktone – Road To San-Junipero (Original Mix) / Highway Records
07. Tibi Dabo – Komorebi (David Morales Red Zone Remix) / Crosstown Rebels
08. Double Touch – Tango / TRYBESof
09. David Di Sabato – Uriah (Starkato Remix) / Wood
10. Studio Apartment feat. Joi Cardwell – Club Lonely (Hideo Kobayashi Salvation Mix) / N.E.O.N